Over the past few years, dandelion has become very popular as source for improving healthy. I see it in the grocery store in the vegetable aisle for making salads and I also have it in my tea cabinet. I looked up the full list of benefits and this is what I found. According to the How To Herb Book Dandelion is:
- One of the best blood purifiers and builders available.
- High in vitamins and minerals, especially calcium.
- Contains all the nutritive salts for the blood. Dandelion restores and balances the blood so anemia that is caused by deficiencies of these blood salts disappears.
- The herb for low blood pressure, helps build energy and endurance.
- Overweight people when losing weight can become over acidic. These acids in the blood are destroyed by dandelion.
- One of the best liver cleansers. It increases the activity of the liver and the flow of bile into the intestines.
- It is fantastic for use in hepatitis.
- Increases activity of the pancreas and the spleen.
- Good for the female organs.
- Helps open urinary passages.
- Used to treat skin diseases.
Here’s to getting on our dandelion besides just blowing the seeds around for wishes!